Homestead High School's student newspaper

Cameron Logie

November 5, 2015

Senior Social Manager and Prince Cameron Logie enjoyed every moment of Homecoming day. Logie said he is honored he was chosen to be part of the court.

Logie said he has does not have much free time, spending three days a week working at In-N-Out and going to church for five hours every Sunday. He also enjoys playing club soccer and hanging out with friends and family. With a busy schedule, Logie still finds time to compete for FBLA, and is a state champion, he said.

Logie loves to make people smile and feel happy. He enjoys the inclusive community of HHS and all of the supportive friends he has made throughout the last four years.

“[Being on the Homecoming court is] something I wanted to do since sophomore year,” Logie said. “Ever since then, I saw who made it and how much I looked up to them. Just to be recognized by your teachers and peers was a dream of mine.”

“During the rally, I was really nervous while I was getting out there, but it was cool to hear people cheering for you and making awesome comments,” Logie said.

Logie would like to thank his cat, Woodbridge, for always cheering him, his brother for inspiring him and his mother, who always speaks her opinion.