Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (408) 522-2572
The Epitaph encourages readers to express their thoughts and concerns by sending a Letter to the Editor. However, The Epitaph discourages harassment of writers, both verbal and written, as well as any actions disrupting students, staff or community members from reading the paper.
To Submit a Letter to the Editor:
- Email your letter to [email protected]
- Hand a physical copy of your letter to Natalie Owsley in C105 during school hours.
- Letters must be limited to 300 words.
- Letters may be published in paper issues or on the website, upon approval by the Editorial Board.
- Please include contact information with each letter submission.
Any letters not submitted in the forms above will not be considered for publication.
Please note, The Epitaph reserves to right to edit, shorten or not publish any submitted letters without notice.