Humans of Homestead: Friday Nights are for Football

By Batool Al-Jabiry and Nicole Fuller

Photo by Nicole Fuller
“My favorite part of cheering for football games is performing at quarter breaks because we get to interact with the crowd.” -Oliva Sotir, Senior

Photo by Batool Al-Jabiry
“It’s nice to have this one time where we can come together as a school and celebrate something we can do as a sort of a tradition. As a senior, I think it’s nice to make the best of your last year and cheer on our football team!” -Jonathan Angeles, Senior

Photo by Nicole Fuller
“Since I am an energetic person, football games are the best way to spend my Friday nights hyping the crowd and players up.” -Kathy Rodriguez, Junior

Photo by Nicole Fuller
“…football games are just another way to hang out with the people you love the most. When I’m performing with band during halftime, I’m so focused on doing something that I love and I kind of zone out.”
-Matthew Origel, Junior

Photo by Nicole Fuller
“There’s moments when I’m conducting when I’m just in the moment, not really focused on anything but the very beginning part of the show it gets really hard to establish tempo.” -Shani Zuniga, Junior

Photo by Nicole Fuller
“I have a lot of faith in our football team and I think we will definitely be able to bring it by the end of the year.” -Zach Gabrielson, Freshman

About the Contributors
Nicole Fuller, Senior Sports Editor

Nicole Fuller is a second-year member of The Epitaph and one of the Senior Sports Editors. Throughout her senior year, she hopes to make an impact on her...

Batool Al-Jabiry, Copy Editor

Batool is a second-year reporter for the Epitaph and is also one of the Copy Editors. She enjoys reading and writing for the Opinion section. When she...