The Epitaph’s guide to school reopening

Mustangs! If you’re going to school for hybrid learning, this guide is for you! The Epitaph has compiled all the steps you must take before the first day of class on Monday, April 19. 

Learn the layout of the school

Our campus has significantly changed since March 2020. Before your first day back, we recommend that you  determine the locations of the three entrances, routes to your classes and where food will be served. Here is an interactive map you can use to learn where classrooms and offices are located.

Borrow technology

All students on campus need to have access to a laptop. If you do not own one, use this form to request a Chromebook, which will be yours to take care of until the end of the school year.

Know your new schedule

View the new schedule here; notably, passing periods have been reduced to 10 minutes, brunch has been added and some periods have been shuffled around. Before spring break, you should have been sent an email informing you which days you have been assigned to be on campus.

If you would like to change your learning option, fill out this form. However, the change is not immediate, and you must attend class based on your current learning group until you receive an email confirmation.

Pack your bags

Pull your backpack out of the closet and use the following checklist to make sure you have everything you might need:

• Fully charged laptop from home or from the school
  • Laptop charger
  • Earphones (no extras available)
  • At least two  masks
  • Water bottle (drinking fountains will be shut off)
  • Lunch
  • Other school supplies you may need (calculator, binder paper, pens, pencils, erasers, etc.)

Arrive at least 15 minutes early to get orientated

You can also use this time to fill out the COVID-19 symptoms screening survey that will be sent to your school email.