Voting 101: the ultimate guide to voting for high schoolers

About the Contributors
Parth Dhaulakhandi
Parth Dhaulakhandi, Arts & Culture Editor
Parth is a sophomore, and he is currently one of the Arts & Culture editors. He looks forward to teaching the new reporters about The Epitaph and getting to work with them. In his free time, Parth likes to write, watch Ninjago, do math, code and play piano. He also enjoys viewing science videos by content creators such as Veritasium, Kurzgesagt, Action Lab, PBS Space Time and Crash Course.
Maya Dutt
Maya Dutt, Reporter
Maya Dutt is a sophomore and a reporter for The Epitaph. She is looking forward to her first year on the newspaper staff. Maya is also part of the marching band and girl's swim team. In her free time, she loves to draw, listen to music and eat good food.
Zeinab Rakhshandehroo
Zeinab Rakhshandehroo, Lifestyles Editor
Zeinab is a senior and is super excited to be one of the Lifestyles editorw in her third year with The Epitaph. In her free time, she enjoys baking, reading and spending time outdoors.
Veronica Zhao
Veronica Zhao, Arts & Culture, Multimedia Editor
Veronica Zhao is a junior and is an Arts & Culture and Multimedia editor for The Epitaph. In her second year on the paper, she is looking forward to staying involved in the HHS community by writing engaging and proactive articles. Aside from The Epitaph, Veronica enjoys journalling and trying new boba places.